Full Arch Dental Implant Rehabilitation
The Hands-on All-on-4 Dental Implant Training Course
Location: Stockton, California
The Full Arch Dental Implant Hands-on Training course is designed to make you comfortable with the steps involved in planning a full arch case from planning to surgery to prosthetics. While the course is geared towards the All-on-4 and All-on-6 surgical protocol, other rehabilitation strategies will be discussed.
This course is an immersive, 2-day experience which includes lecture, coaching, live patient demonstration, hands-on training for acrylic and zirconium prosthetics. If you have been wanting to start offering these big cases to your patients, you won’t want to miss this experience!
- Careful Patient selection & case presentation
- Treatment planning for predictable outcomes
- Prosthetically-driven surgical planning on CBCT
- Key surgical instruments and materials
- Live All-on-4 dental implant surgery
- Live All-on-4 denture conversion and immediate loading
- Surgical follow-up and healing protocol
- Make strong denture conversions
- Step-by-Step Prosthetic Workflow
- Troubleshooting bad implant angles
- Troubleshooting prosthesis fracture
- Make your prosthetics built stand the test of time
These 2 days are an intensive All-on-4 dental implant training experience where you will become comfortable with the fundamentals of full arch rehabilitation and you will learn the little tips & tricks to take it to the next level.
Contact us for Upcoming Course Information
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Hope to hear from you soon!