Full Arch Dental Implant Rehabilitation
The Hands-on All-on-4 Dental Implant Training Course
Location: Stockton, California
The All-on-X Training course is designed to make you comfortable with the steps involved in planning an All-on-X from diagnostics to surgery to prosthetics. This course is a 1 day class which includes lecture, hands-on denture conversions and prothetics steps, for acrylic and zirconium full arch prosthetics. If you have been wanting to start offering these big cases to your patients, you won’t want to miss this experience!
Key Learning Objectives
- Careful Patient selection & case presentation
- Treatment planning for predictable outcomes
- Prosthetically-driven surgical planning on CBCT
- Key surgical instruments and materials
- Troubleshooting prosthesis fracture
- Surgical follow-up and healing protocol
- Make strong denture conversions
- Step-by-Step Prosthetic Workflow
- Troubleshooting bad implant angles
- Make your prosthetics built-to-last
This is an intensive All-on-4 dental implant training experience designed to make you comfortable with the fundamentals of full arch rehabilitation and you will learn the little tips & tricks to take it to the next level.
Contact us for Upcoming Course Information
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Hope to hear from you soon!