Full Arch Dental Implant Rehabilitation
The Hands-on All-on-4 Dental Implant Training Course
Dental Student tuition is 50% off
Dental Technician tuition is 50% off
Dental Assistant tution $200
Next Course Date: TBA
Location: Stockton, California
The All-on-X Training course is designed to make you comfortable with the steps involved in planning an All-on-X from diagnostics to surgery to prosthetics. This course is a full day class which includes lecture, hands-on denture conversions and prothetics steps, for acrylic and zirconium full arch prosthetics. If you have been wanting to start offering these big cases to your patients, you won’t want to miss this experience!
Key Learning Objectives
- Careful Patient selection & case presentation
- Treatment planning for predictable outcomes
- Prosthetically-driven surgical planning on CBCT
- Key surgical instruments and materials
- Troubleshooting prosthesis fracture
- Surgical follow-up and healing protocol
- Make strong denture conversions
- Step-by-Step Prosthetic Workflow
- Troubleshooting bad implant angles
- Make your prosthetics built-to-last
- Learn a careful Step-by-Step approach
- Learn to Manage & Avoid Complications
Sample Course Schedule
8:00-9:30 AM Treatment Planning Rationale
9:30-10:30 3D Imaging Evaluation for All-on-X
10:30-12:00 Practice Surgery and Full Arch Immediate Loading on 3D Printed Models
1:00-3:30 Hands-on Restorative Protocol (Acrylic, Zirconium, Pekkton)
3:30-5:00 Management of Complications
Planning your Visit
If travelling from out of town, it is a good idea to arrive the night before the class so that we can get started early and get as much information into the class as possible. Here is some useful information for planning your trip:
Facility: Training takes place at Central Valley Dental Implant Center in Stockton, California. The address is 2363 W March Lane, Stockton, CA 95207.
Airport: Stockton has a small airport (Stockton Metropolitan Airport) close by. However, your airline might not fly here. The next closest airport is Sacramento International (SMF) which is 50 minutes north of our location.
Hotel: La Quinta Inn (2710 W March Lane) is a 10 minute walk from our facility. We can arrange a shuttle to pick you up from the hotel.
What to bring: Bring a pair of scrubs, a laptop, loupes, and something to take notes with.